In this role, you will provide deposit-operations and lending support by performing a variety of deposit-related and lending fulfillment and regulatory driven functions -- in a centralized environment. You'll provide policy and/or procedural guidance to supported business units and fulfill the objectives and goals of unit(s) as a member of an operations support team.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Assist store and department personnel with operations-related issues.
- Provide feedback to management regarding recommended changes to policies and procedures.
- Train new associates on assigned job functions.
- Performs a variety of functions within the OPM department. Workloads may require rapid shifts of focus from one functional area to another.
- Interact daily with functional peer groups, store and department personnel.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent, required.
- 3 years of customer service experience, preferred.
- 2 years of banking experience, required.
- 1 year of bank operations experience, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of relevant bank operating procedures, practices and policies.
- Consumer, Small Business and/or Commercial Lending experience preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- lifting up to 25 pounds.
- occasional Travel
No relocation offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40 hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with the status quo. It's no wonder we've made "Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. But greatness has no finish line, so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on building relationships, understanding our customers' needs and connecting to people in new and innovative ways -- always staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled