5 HOURS PER DAY GUARANTEED!!!!!
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO NON-CDL DRIVERS
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO CDL DRIVERS
$250 BONUS TO DRIVE FOR SUMMER SCHOOL
ADDITIONAL HOURS AVALIABLE
\* Must have current/valid PA Driver License for a minimum of three (3) years;
\* Must possess or be willing to participate in a paid training class to obtain a current Driver’s License with CDL Passenger and School Bus Endorsement, in addition to an Air Brake Endorsement;
\* Must have a satisfactory criminal history and child abuse history checks as required by law and the Pennsylvania Department of Education;
\* Must have appropriate inoculations and tuberculosis testing as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education;
All applicants must participate in a “pre drug test screening” and a random testing program throughout the term of employment
\* Must take and pass an annual physical
Definition: A bus driver is a person who, under the supervision of a manager, supervisor, dispatcher or trainer, operates bus over designated routes transporting school pupils, or clients to and from school or other locations.
- Drive a bus daily over designated routes in accordance with time schedules, loading and unloading pupils or clients at designated locations and schools.
- Will have the opportunity to transport school pupils and teachers on school activity trips.
- Perform pre and post-trip safety inspections of the vehicle being driven to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Perform a child check immediately after each run.
- Maintain good order and discipline among school pupils or clients.
- Follow company policies regarding pupil/client management and relations with parents, teachers, guardians, medical practitioners, medical facilities, and the public in general.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, verify route turn for turn sheets and note any route changes with written notes.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, make additional directional or landmark notations on bus route sheets to assist future new or substitute bus drivers.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, observe and track route timing, such as total time en-route; time between stops; loading and unloading times or any other requested information for the purpose of establishing route efficiency
- Keep records and submit reports as required.
- Sweep, clean and refuel buses.
- Report all mechanical deficiencies promptly.
- Instruct students on safe riding classes and perform evacuation drills as directed.
- Comply with the Dress Code and all other rules/regulations of the Contractor’s Employee Handbook
- Daily safety and attendance bonus
· All other duties as assigned.
- EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.70 - $22.00 per hour (48 to 72 Passenger bus)
Pay: $17.60 - $19.70 per hour (30 Passenger bus)
PAY $14.30 - $16.50 per hour (Non CDL Vans)
Apply online to schedule a local interview
Call 1-814-938-6200 for questions
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – Monday through Friday
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.60 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Split shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Attendance bonus
- Bonus pay
- Safety bonus
- Signing bonus
- School Bus Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
- CDL B (Preferred)
Work Location: One location