Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is searching for a Software Engineer SME to join our growing team in Annapolis Junction, MD.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four years of SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Master’s degree can be substituted for two years of experience
Experience leading a team
Experience in planning, delivery and being a top contributor
Serves as technical expert providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives
12 years of experience with requirements analysis and software development
12 years of experience with installation, integration, evaluation and enhancement
12 years of experience with maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
Experience on the design and development of Object Oriented system
12 years of experience with software integration and software testing
Experience developing solutions integrating or extending FOSS/COTS products
Experience in technical writing and documents in support of a software development project
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.