Job Title: CCTV Technician
Location: Savannah, GA
Our client is a proven leader in the Security industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 25 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Anistar is seeking experienced CCTV Technicians for a contract opportunity providing assistance with the installation and troubleshooting of various Access Control equipment and associated infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. Must have clean driving record, valid driver’s license, pass drug and background checks. The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must have experience with the following:
- Must have 6+ years experience with Commercial Low Voltage, CCTV, Access Control System installations
- Install various CCTV Digital IP systems
- Must have experience creating pathways around/through and wiring doors
- ANY Electrical experience in addition to the above requirements are a plus
- Experience with conduit installation, working with “unistrut”, and working at heights both in lifts and on ladders a must
- Firestop various types of cable and security penetrations
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various system issues that may arise
- Strong computer skill and ability to Understand and interact with LAN/WAN systems as part of an overall systems installation
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract