PakLab is a leading provider of high-quality contract manufacturing and product development services for mid-luxury and prestige brands as well as the world’s largest consumer products companies in the personal care, cosmetic, OTC and household products markets. We design, formulate, blend, fill, package, engineer, test and manage the related supply chain to meet our customer’s high standards. PakLab employs a world-class team of Engineers, Chemists, Microbiologists, Lab Technicians, Designers and Packaging Specialists who oversee the process from conception to completion. We are in search of a Systems Administrator/Desktop Support Engineer at our Chino, California location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up new users and giving access to company systems and file servers.
- Responsible for Imaging Desktop/Laptop, pc, installing of needed software.
- Provide technical assistance and problem resolution to users for assigned applications.
- Ability to independently handle simple systems and technical issues without assistance.
- All hardware including rack and stack servers, manage cabling, replace network cards, swap hardware
- Manage printing/copiers, VoIP Phones, company owned mobile devices.
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Perform remedial repairs on computers, printers, mobile devices and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Write training documents when required
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a desktop support technician or a PC technician
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Windows 2012, Office 365, GPO, SharePoint, EDI, Salesforce MS Office
- SQL programming and Crystal Reports writing a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing and warehouse environment ERP concepts
- Knowledge of remote support tools
- Knowledge of Symantec SEP, WSUS
- Website Design knowledge a plus
- Must have basic networking and telecom protocol knowledge
- Ability to independently handle simple systems and technical issues without assistance
- Ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization, time management and follow-through skills.
- Must be able to periodically lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to balance, climb ladders, bend, lift, twist, walk.
- Repetitive wrist movement with the ability to use small hand tools (screwdriver, pliers, drill, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.23 - $30.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We monitor temperatures daily, requires masks, practice social distancing and perform COVID specific cleaning throughout the facility.
- How many years of desktop or PC support do you have?
- Do you have knowledge of manufacturing and warehouse environment ERP concepts?
Work Location: In person