Who We Are
The Public Relations and Communications team manages all PR efforts for Studio71. We are a team of talented and scrappy storytellers, perpetually curious global citizens, and communications professionals dedicated to raising awareness of how Studio71 fits into the rapidly changing landscape. We challenge ourselves to tell compelling brand stories through fresh strategies and innovative execution.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for an extraordinary PR professional to help spread the word about Studio71 to the audiences that matter most. This role presents a unique opportunity to gain experience in both corporate communications and entertainment publicity at a fast-paced company with endless stories to tell.
Reporting to the Head of Public Relations and Communications, you will work closely with internal teams to find new and exciting ways to continually build the brand narrative while also highlighting major moments and announcements.
The Public Relations and Communications Manager is a utility player, who is equally comfortable collaborating with a team, communicating with an external partner and working independently. To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, producers and gatekeepers (we find it hard too!). There’s a never a dull moment in the PR department, to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
You’ll Create Impact By:
- Being the internal point person across teams (e. g., sales, scripted, unscripted, distribution, podcasts, talent and business development) to gather information, formulate strategies, draft materials and execute.
- Working across teams (e. g., sales, scripted, unscripted, distribution, podcasts, talent and business development) to gather information, formulate strategies, draft materials and execute.
- Managing relationships with external PR agencies and relevant vendors, accurately maintaining all budgets and overseeing execution of agency work and prioritization of projects
- Positioning Studio71 as a market leader and finding new ways to position our expertise.
- Managing earned media coverage measurement and producing coverage reports and analysis of company news and updates, to be delivered to executives and the broader team.
- Consistently monitoring media and trends, to infuse into messaging and strengthen strategy
- Having a willingness to complete any other reasonable activity required by the Head of PR & Communications or the team
Owning key department documents, such as tracking dashboards, fact sheets, and media lists.
- Someone with an established background or significant interest in the cross section of digital, entertainment and advertising.
- 5 years of public relations or publicity experience, preferable at an agency or in-house
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects at once in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion. Effective team player who can lead efforts across disciplines.
- Excellent creative and visual skills, knowledge of how PR fits into the larger marketing communications matrix
- Ability to quickly analyze and contextualize information, and adapt gracefully as circumstances warrant
- Possess a superior skill for writing.
- An enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful person who has the ability to perform under pressure
Someone with a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly happy hours