Are you looking for an opportunity to develop a platform that will have an impact on continuous diagnostic and mitigation (CDM) for the federal government? Solid platform development is a critical part of any program’s success and you know how to do it right - scalable design with baked in security. That’s why we need you, a developer with the skills to build a platform that will transform the federal government.
As a platform developer on our team, you’ll design and develop a core ServiceNow platform for our project from end-to-end. You’ll work with customers and end-users to understand their mission, current architecture, and security requirements. With a focus on the customer’s goals, you’ll build a design that will scale to meet their evolving needs. Your technical expertise will be vital as you recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and new technology. Your design will set the standard for future development, so you’ll craft an architecture that smoothly works with existing infrastructure without compromising security. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build platform-based solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. This is a chance to use your deep OS knowledge and broaden your skillset into areas like configuring ServiceNow applications as we develop software-based solutions to make a difference in the federal government.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
- 2+ years of experience with Web development, including X-HTML, CSS3, SQL, XML, or Angular
- Experience with ServiceNow service portal design and end-user experience, including development of professional, compelling design and graphical interface
- Experience with implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, jQuery, prototype libraries, Java, and CMDB or asset integrations in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP Web services protocols
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with requirements management and JIRA or related RTM platforms
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- ServiceNow Application Developer or System Administrator Certification
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.