Apply Now! We will train you if you want to pursue this career path.
Tired of feeling like a number at a corporation? Come join our team! We believe a company is as successful as its employees. Precision NDT is a family oriented business looking for career minded individuals that are honest, hard working, dependable, safe, and have a high self standard of integrity. WE WILL TRAIN YOU IF YOU HAVE GOOD WORK ETHIC.
Currently looking for an industrial Radiographer to fill an opening with company located in Midland TX, Hobbs NM and Carlsbad NM. Interested candidates should be entry level, certified or certifiable Level II in any of the NDT/NDE methods (i.e. RT, MT, PT, UT and VT) Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Program, agreement state card or card for radiography compliance and have knowledge of field NDT/NDE equipment.
Responsibilities of the Radiographer
- Actively participate in Company and Client safety programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT/NDE tasks, in which they are certified, and interpret results of inspections
- Set up and utilize various equipment
- Ensure strict adherence to industrial safety and health guidelines and our radiation safety program and regulations
- Organize and report test results
- Fill out daily inspection reports and documentation as required
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
PIPELINE, PLANTS, GATHERING SYSTEMS, COMPRESSOR STATIONS, CWI WELD TESTS, etc
Requirements of the Radiographer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified or Certifiable Level II in any of the NDT/NDE methods (i.e. RT, MT, PT, UT and VT) Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Program (IRRSP), agreement state card or card for radiography compliance
- Knowledge of field NDT/NDE equipment
- Knowledge in application and compliance requirements of regulatory codes (OSHA, EPA, etc.) and industry standards and recommended practices (API, NFPA, ASME, etc.) is preferred
- Make and keep company and customer commitments
- Must be able to pass a drug test and FBI background check
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial radiography: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)