Invisible Fence of Metro West is a small, owner operated pet containment company right outside of Boston. We are seeking Field Technicians to work on installing, troubleshooting electronics and promoting the Invisible Fence brand directly with clients and their pets. Desire to provide over the top customer experience is a must as we thrive on over delivering on our promises. If you love dogs, working outside, and the freedom of being on the road, join our team to help keep dogs safe and happy in their yards.
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation package – average compensation between $42,000 - $45,000.
- Paid time off.
- Use of company van, gas card and ez-pass.
- Independent work environment.
- Uniforms and necessary tools provided.
Superior technicians have the following attributes:
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, connected, with a high degree of integrity.
- Thrives in an independent work atmospher.
- Have an aptitude to install, troubleshoot and service Invisible Fence brand systems.
- Enjoy working with pets.
- Prior outdoor work experience.
Technicians are required to have:
- Ability to Install, troubleshoot, service, and train pets to the Invisible Fence brand systems using company training protocols.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift over 50 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, and work outside in all climates.
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt. Six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times.
- Ability to Communicate with Customers.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
We want you to love coming to work every day!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place