Customer service skills are required
Experience is required
Supervisory experience is preferred
The Practice Clinical Coordinator position will report to the IMG Clinical Director. The Practice Clinical Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of clinical and administrative duties, but also for being a resource to staff in the practice. The Practice Coordinator will maintain Super User status on Electronic Medical Record system. The job duties include but are not limited to: leading daily huddles (schedule review, and identification of any barriers to scheduling running on-time), pre-visit planning (data abstraction, and collection of any missing results), coordination with Clinical Trainers on staff clinical competency evaluation and training, and monitoring of a variety of quality dashboards and metrics (i.e.: CPC +, MACRA/MIPS, GPRO, PCMH, standing orders, and Population Health initiatives.). The Practice Clinical Coordinator may be assigned to more than one of IMG's Primary Care offices.
- Graduation from an approved accredited Medical Assistant Program, or Practical Nurse Program (current certification/licensure maintained).
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate degree preferred
- At least 18 months' Medical Practice experience required
- At least 18 months' experience using an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Previous supervisory/resource staff experience preferred
- Valid Medical Assistant (MA) certification or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license required.
- Active AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification.
- Valid NJ Driver's license