It’s a new day in health care.
It's a new day in healthcare! If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with CVS Health, a Fortune 10 healthcare leader!
The Health Engagement Engine (HEE) is one of the key sources of competitive advantage on the vision set forth by the merger of CVS and Caremark in 2007. HEE represents a proprietary collection of technologies that identify, prioritize, and deliver behavior change messages to help our members and patients on their path to better health.
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with enterprise-wide business and technology stakeholders to design and develop new data-driven communications, maintain existing program and client configurations, and execute associated operational and implementation activities.
This position impacts organizational growth via enabling behavior-based messages to both our Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) clients and our Retail Pharmacy patients.
In this role, you will:
- Own a diverse portfolio of data-driven messaging projects with varying durations and levels of complexity
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to deliver the HEE deliverables
- Use your BA/PM/SME skills to solicit and collect business requirements to provide technical solutions in project meetings and requirements docs
- Use a browser-based UI, Teradata SQL, and MS Excel, implement client, campaign, and program configurations according to specifications.
- Follow standard SDLC fundamentals and SOPs to ensure accuracy and compliance has been met for all deliverables
- Serve as the subject matter expert and advocate for HEE system capabilities to internal partners with diverse industry backgrounds
To qualify for this role, candidates will have at least five years of professional, relevant work experience, preferably 3 years of database marketing or digital communications experience.
The candidate will need to demonstrate a solid understanding of the SDLC, relational databases, data management concepts, and traditional data warehousing. Candidate will have recent, practical work experience with writing, reading, and troubleshooting SQL code.
Using solid project management and business analysis skills, candidate possesses deep experience in working with cross functional business teams to interpret root business needs and design technical solutions.
Candidate has proven record of meeting tight deadlines without compromising on quality of deliverables. Candidate also demonstrates strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills, with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- PBM and/or retail pharmacy industry knowledge
- Professional work experience in database marketing, CRM, digital marketing, or client implementations
- SAS EG
- Advanced SQL
- Basic knowledge of data analytics, data mining, statistics
- AGILE methodology
- Campaign management experience using third-party software (e.g. Aprimo, Unica)
- Experience with Teradata and BTEQ.
- Experience with BI tools and big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hive LLAP, Scala, R, Python, big data on Cloud, and others.
Conferred college degree from an accredited college/university. Will consider combination of education and years of relevant work experience for high-performance candidates.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.