The Branch Customer Service Coordinator provides support to the branch sales force by assisting with customer inquiries, ensuring order delivery accuracy, coordinates special customer requests and assists with customer issue resolution.
Verifies and expedites customer orders to ensure accuracy and secure on-time delivery by working directly with the Corporate Asset Team and/or direct manufacturer online systems. Provides information to customer regarding order status by answering inquiries by phone and email. Data provided by looking up the inquiries in the sales database.
Coordinates issue resolution by working with the Sales Representative and the Customer by providing updated information via phone and/or email communications
Assist the Sales Representative by performing inventory stock status and obtaining delivery information by utilizing online manufacturer databases
Processes order confirmation files by reviewing data against the Sales Database to ensure accuracy resulting in low sales errors and high quality in meeting customer delivery requirements.
Participates in the company Total Quality process by following established policies and procedures.
Provides support to the Sales Representatives by returning phone calls to customers, entering sample orders and monitoring customer orders for delivery accuracy
Provides back-up coverage for Director of First Impressions by covering switchboard during breaks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Requires a High School Diploma or GED with 6 months experience in a customer support or similar role, preferably in the Electronics Components industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of industry product lines, services, policies and procedures a plus
- Proficient in utilizing online database systems
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good telephone etiquette and ability to write routine business correspondence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of measure.
- Able to compute rate, ratios and percentages.
- Strong ability to Multi-task with minimal supervision and meet established daily/weekly deadlines
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.