Join CACI as a Business Systems Analyst supporting financial management applications that help our Department of Defense customers plan and budget resources to support our country. We have been supporting our customers for over 20 years with 5 applications across 7 different clients. We continue to develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the evolving needs of our customers
We are looking for an eager and motivated self-starter with the desire to be a member of our growing functional team in an Agile Scrum environment designing creative new solutions for our customers. We value team members who strive to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members and clients while making a difference through individual contributions to ensure project success for our team and our clients. Under general supervision, you will work closely with other business analysts to gather application requirements and help to develop designs to meet these requirements. You will also perform critical system testing to ensure application functionality works correctly and meets the clients' needs.
This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize and multi-task. You must be able to work collaboratively with our project team in an Agile environment, following agile processes and remain flexible to changes in a fast paced environment. This position is a great opportunity for motivated, self-starter who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to take on greater knowledge and responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI!
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
As an outstanding business systems analyst, you will:
- Under close supervision, performs requirements gathering and analysis, and designs, tests, and troubleshoots existing functionality and enhancements in .NET web applications.
- Serves as an integral member of a close-knit functional team under the management of a Functional Lead.
- Works with the team to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software, and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Work with other business analysts to gather system requirements and produce detailed requirement and functional specification documents to solve moderately complex problems within our financial applications.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood, collaborate on application designs, and provide assistance with overcoming obstacles faced during development.
- Conduct system testing at the development site to validate requirements.
- Continuously analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and identify solutions to new and emerging business processes.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree (in Business Information Systems, Mathematics, or similarly analytical field) and have completed at least two years of an undergraduate curriculum with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- DoD Secret clearance must be obtainable.
- Desire to work in an Agile environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- Interest in and/or comfort with presenting to an audience a plus.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passion for learning complex business applications and getting into the details of why and how something works.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.