At LogDNA you'll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We're building a future where developers don't have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We've achieved 350% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we're just getting started.
We're Y-Combinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon). Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, having worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, WhatsApp, Udacity, Ripple, among others.
We currently are looking for a passionate Technical leader for Frontend Development who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion for pixel perfection. You will have a team-oriented attitude, a desire to see engineers succeed and grow, and the ability to set up processes to execute quickly. You will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Provide hands-on technical management, guidance, and support including ultimately being responsible for the health of FrontEnd systems the team builds.
- Help build and lead software teams through hiring and mentoring junior engineers.
- Develop UIs that provide a consistent experience across all web browsers and operating systems
- Implement features on the front-end side for our web applications
- Work closely with the product management, design, and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and quickly iterate to build features.
- Design well thought, clear, and polished UI, providing an engaging and delightful user experience
- Develop UI components for web based application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Always use best practices in your code
- Think creatively and work outside the box (we love and welcome new ideas)
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, technically leading or managing Front End Development
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Strong UX and design sense
- Can efficiently work in a collaborative coding environment
- Experience shipping production-ready products
- Keen attention to detail with a desire for pixel perfection
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View, CA. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.