AQUA PAZZO brings homage to Rome, and the rest of Italy with delectable dishes that captures the true essence of its native land, bringing together as a whole: food, drink and service for a true Italian charm.
Aqua Pazzo has an opening for an experienced Part-Time & Full-Time LINE CHEF!
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of AQUA PAZZO.
- Inspect and clean, and maintain food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, fryers,, roasters, and other kitchen equipment.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Responsible for the quality of products served.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all food products and supplies according to restaurant policies and procedures.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Closes the kitchen following the closing checklist for kitchen stations and assists others in closing the kitchen.
Normal working days are Tuesday through Saturday late afternoon to evening.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required