Are you looking for a leadership role on one of the most innovative categories at Amazon? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Do you have passion for entertainment and disrupting established industries?
Amazon Fire TV is looking for a senior leader who will develop the strategy for and lead a complex, data driven Customer Engagement Marketing organization. This role will be responsible for building the lifecycle marketing function using data to identify what matters to customers, ensuring our communications are timely and relevant and the content on our UI is helping customers discover their next favorite TV show or movie. You will build a lifecycle marketing program including defining the various points that we should be engaging with cusotmers, building offers and communications strategies, and establishing monetization strategies for the business. You should be comfortable diving deep into financial models to determine monetization opportunities, as well as to build customer segments and develop propensity models on which to build our lifecycle programs. You should thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch. The ideal candidate will love marketing but be biased towards building programs based on analytics.
· Lead strategy and development of a customer engagement strategy, including defining customer segmentation, measurement and developing lifecycle programs
· Develop new and innovative ways to drive customer usage & behavior on device through messaging, marketing programs and offers.
· Develop and execute innovative ways that we can communicate with customers – across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more
· Quickly launch A/B tests to test and learn across many communication vehicles, offers and programs. Collaborate across Product Management, Marketing and Content Teams to enhance the customer experience by ensuring that all content, programs and communications that we surface are highly targeted and personalized.
· Develop programs on device that drive financial improvement and downstream impact across the entire Fire TV and Amazon ecosystem.
- Understand monetization of user behavior to build programs around it
· Hire and lead a team of Product Managers, Marketing leaders, Digital Marketing, Design and Business Analysts to build and deliver high quality customer engagement programs and data driven mechanisms to run the business.
· 7-10 years of experience leading lifecycle, CRM and/or Engagement/Loyalty Marketing organizations at a CE or other top tier customer focused brand.
· 7-10 years of experience in online marketing across email, social, notifications and other digital avenues
· Experiencing using customer insights and data to deeply understand the customer base
· Experience building Brand, Engagement or Loyalty Marketing programs
· Experience in managing a large team that deals with ambiguity
· Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework
Consumer Electronics experience preferred
Technical Marketing experience preferred (CRM)