If you are among the top percentile of growing new professionals who seek intensive business development roles in a high energy, analytical, and accelerated career experience working for Fortune 1000 clients, then take a look at our Engagement Manager opportunity. Founded out of the MIT Sloan School of Management, Bainbridge has helped clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform the competition and recognize new market strategies in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing and B2B services. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front-line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations by engaging in research, analysis, and business idea development.
The firm continues to prosper and grow and therefore the consulting team seeks Engagement Managers to join our team. The Engagement Manager will work with our clients and Business Analysts through all stages of strategy research projects. Over the course of an assignment, the Engagement Manager takes a leading role in identifying research issues, allocating resources, structuring work plans, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions, creating deliverable, leading client update calls, and making presentations to client senior management.
In addition to project planning, project execution, and client management, the Engagement Manager is expected to guide the Business Analysts through ongoing training initiatives and their professional development. The Engagement Manager will also lead and/or participate in corporate development initiatives including recruiting, business development, and internal excellence initiatives.
- Manage a team of 2-5 business analysts in conducting research, analysis, and deliverable creation
- Develop and maintain project plans, resource allocation, and project status reports to ensure projects are on target, delivered on time, and on budget
- Form business hypotheses, design and conduct analyses, synthesize conclusions
- Create project deliverable and give presentations
- Serve as main contact for addressing clients' questions, concerns, and requests
- Support the ongoing training and professional development of Business Analyst team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- MBA or Masters from a major university highly preferred
- 4-5 years of management consulting and project management experience or combination with industry experience
- Expertise in research methodologies and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual fluency highly preferred
· Ability to manage multiple projects and complete deliverable on schedule
- Commitment to client service
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
We offer competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to advance with our rapidly expanding company. Please send us your 1) cover letter and 2) resume. No relocation offered. No telephone calls or walk-ins accepted.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment background checks
Job Type: Full-time
Core Benefits Include:
- Medical Coverage Selection: HMO - UnitedHealthcare (CA), Kaiser, (CA) & Blue Cross Blue Shield (CA), PPO – UnitedHealthcare, HDHP – UnitedHealthcare
- Dental Coverage: personal coverage and additional child plus orthodontia
- Vision Plan: Comprehensive Vision coverage including exams, lenses and frames allowance, contact lenses. *
- Healthcare FSA: Allows employees to pay for up to $2,750 per year in medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and other healthcare related expenses with pre-tax dollars using provided debit card
- Healthcare savings account HSA. This is different than a flexible spending account, it is a long-term savings account that provides an ongoing resource that you can tap into year after year for healthcare costs and can be built up incrementally.
- Basic Term Life: Coverage equal to one times annual earning for all full time employees
- Basic Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Coverage equal to one times annual earnings for all full-time employees.
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account. Covers minor and elderly dependents with pretax spending dollars
- 401K program with retention-based matching
- ‘Bainbridge Knowledge Curve’ custom training program for FT associates featured prominently in a custom On-Line Training portal with pre-programmed tablets with select coursework from the MIT Sloan School.
- Employees Assistance and Work-Life Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- On-Line Training (3000+ courses business related courses) & 22,000 Digital Business Books downloadable to your e-reader.
- Market Place – 60+ alliance partners and 2500 other discounts on many brands we know and trust including: (Verizon, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Dell, Toyota, California Theme Parks, AMC movie tickets, etc.)
- Comprehensive online employee and team portal to manage your resources and benefits in a single place.
- Commuter benefits, mass transit and parking pre-tax account
- Apartment leasing program with Irvine communities with dozens of communities, deposit coverage and discounts through a preferred rental program, including waved security deposits and other rental benefits
- Pet insurance option
- Multi-week, on-site food trucks
- San Diego’s UTC top rated executive campus with outdoor conference and break rooms, lakeside cafe, game and arcade break room, and indoor parking
- Complete on-site gym and locker room facilities, access after 90-day initiation period ends
- Weekly on-site Sterlings Salon and Barber
- Located in the heart of the golden triangle, LaJolla’s beaches, near UCSD and Westfield’s newest west coast lifestyle mall
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $152,000.00 /year
- Management Consulting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance