HEY, EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS!
DID YOU KNOW BEE MY BABY HAS BENEFITS FOR PART-TIME TEACHERS TOO?
Our part-time benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Educational Assistance
- 401(k) with matching employer contributions
- Generous Childcare Discount
Every day - Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm until 6:30 pm – five days, no exceptions
BEE MY BABY has a reputation as a high-quality Early Childhood program for children 6 weeks to 12 years. We are three-star rated and continue to set the standard for excellence by engaging the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning every child needs. Our mission is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning.
- Nurturing and loving teaching style
- Prefer OCCRRA Level Three, CDA or currently pursuing CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices with an energetic, nurturing, positive, child-friendly personality
- Lead and Assistant Teachers must also portray a high level of professionalism and are expected to keep a clean appearance.
- Minimum 30 hours of Professional Development every two years.
- Strong Communication skills – verbal and written
- Strives to be a part of a cohesive team of teachers
A teacher must meet the ODJFS qualifications for working in a childcare setting including:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clear FBI and BCI background Checks
- Ability to see and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
- Ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to handle crisis situations, especially where children are involved
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- North Olmsted, OH (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Hours per Week:
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative