Provide business analysis support in the data gathering and analysis, strategy, design, and implementation of SharePoint 2013 Knowledge Management (KM) solutions in support of client and team milestones in both unclassified and classified environments. Lead stakeholder engagement efforts, including education and training, to promote better comprehension of SharePoint capabilities and enforce user adoption. Work with stakeholders to capture emerging requirements for business process automation, dashboards, workflows, collaboration spaces, and other SharePoint-based capabilities. Apply functional and technical comprehension of SharePoint capabilities to recommend solutions that streamline stakeholder business processes. Define functional requirements and propose technical solutions, including data science techniques and the review of existing solutions to avoid redundancy. Perform project management duties to track execution, monitor progress, and report to contract management.
- 3+ years of experience with business analysis, requirements management, and stakeholder engagement for IT projects
- 3+ years developing out-of-the-box (OOTB) knowledge management solutions within SharePoint 2013 using SharePoint designer to create workflows and customize lists, libraries, and pages
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with the Army or other DoD clients
- Experience with data science techniques, including Python
- Experience with protection program assessments
- Ability to conduct data gathering and analysis, design and develop recommendations, and communicate through briefings and written documents
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- SharePoint 2013 Certification
- Experience with DISA DOD Enterprise Portal Service (DEPS) and Intelink
- Experience with Microsoft Visio a plus
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint governance and information architecture principles
- Ability to be a self-starter, multitask in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to liaise between stakeholders, project managers, and a technical team to comprehend the client mission
- Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.