Marketing and Proofreader Assistant Float
j5create® is one of the largest computer accessory brands, built on high-performance innovation. We create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We empower people to experience the latest technology.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. This position will take on a variety of tasks including proofreading various written materials, creating written content, assisting with the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns and report on results and coordinate market research studies. Manage and prioritize multiple projects at once. These priorities may change from day to day, so candidate must be flexible and persistent in their pursuit of the perfect copy. Prior work experience in administration, proofreading, sales, or marketing is a plus!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives
- Create marketing materials and collateral such as brochures, presentations, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Monitor active marketing programs and develop ways to improve ongoing marketing plans
- Compose/post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for brand/products
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics
- Analyze data to uncover industry trends
- Support marketing manager and Quality Assurance Manager in organizing various projects
- Proofread various written materials for accuracy
- Provide administrative and project support to the editing, marketing, and sales team
- Attend trade shows, company events, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review, proofread, and edit written and digital content in a fast-paced environment.
· Review creative content across a variety of media.
· Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and brand voice. Review and markup written work, such as marketing materials (brochures and flyers) and internal documents.
· Proof digital communications and correspondence, including emails, press releases, and website text. Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts (e.g., dates, pages, values) and double-check cross-referenced materials (e.g., websites, newspapers).
· Review content with an eye towards campaign, product, or brand consistency.
· Maintain consistency with company-wide work. Attend meetings, provide constructive input and communicate with team members to effectuate consistent, accurate, and high-quality work product. Follow trademark guidelines.
· Manage and prioritize multiple projects at once. These priorities may change from day to day, so candidate must be flexible and persistent in their pursuit of the perfect copy.
· Proficient in Word, Adobe, Microsoft office, etc.
· Requirements, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing or related field preferred
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related setting
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time.
· Detail oriented. Read and edit quickly without sacrificing quality.
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation
· Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Market Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proofreading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kennesaw, GA 30152 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19