Maintain responsibility for monitoring a requirements management system and attending all meetings with developers on the team to comprehend the details, dependencies, and statuses of all milestones, epics, and features. Raise issues, risks, or decisions to product owners and senior management. Use demos as an opportunity to identify instances where working software is not in-line with requirements or does not meet acceptance criteria. Identify impacts to testing and release milestones as developers communicate schedule delays or propose re-sequencing or de-scoping epics and features. Identify schedule risks to inform product owners and senior management’s prioritization and tradeoffs. Review the features the development team creates, identify any potential gaps or discrepancies with the milestones and epics, ensure formal and incremental user acceptance testing (UAT) requirements are delivered, coordinate the release to the production environment upon verification in UAT, and translate completed features and user stories into capability-level release notes that are meaningful to management and users.
- 8+ years of experience with managing systems and software development project
- Experience with human-centered design methodologies
- Experience in working with Agile teams and Agile development practices, including sprint planning or grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and daily scrum
- Experience in converting customer requirements into user stories with defined acceptance criteria, including designing or developing deliverable storyboards
- Experience with establishing and implementing effective requirement practices
- Experience with the prioritization of customer requirements
- Experience with rapid prototyping, including wire framing and story mapping and graphical mockups
- Experience with working on a multi-discipline project team through all phases of the product development to ensure successful execution
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with running multiple-tenant Jira boards
- Experience with analyzing business processes
- Experience in working with requirements for building and integrating applications in a Cloud environment
- Knowledge of application domains across multiple development platforms, including Rails, PHP, Java, MEAN, SharePoint, or Domino
- Certified Scrum Master
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.