Are you ready to START ASAP? Primary Services is HIRING FAST!
Do you want a LONG-TERM CAREER opportunity in Customer Service?
Do you want GREAT BENEFITS with Employee INCENTIVES?
We are HIRING ASAP for Customer Service reps that are highly motivated and want stability, employee growth, and a great employee recognition program within the company.
Primary Services has a GREAT Customer Service CAREER opportunity for you!
As part of the Team, here are some of the great benefits you will have:
- PAID TRAINING
- WORK FROM HOME
- GREAT PAY $14-18/h Average* (Base pay, plus commission, and Cash incentive structure) *
- Full time, M-F 7AM-7PM, (an 8 hr. shift) NO WEEEKENDS
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee growth for future career development
- Base pay plus commission and Employee Incentives including: Recognition program, Top Performers awards, Annual Pinnacle trip, Monthly cash incentives, weekly/ monthly contest
Primary Services has partnered with NRG to find great customer service candidates and develop them into their career. Once you advance in your customer Retention role, you can explore career options within different departments in Customer Service, Escalations, Team Lead, Training, Special Projects and Management careers!
We have immediate openings for goals-driven and hardworking customer service professionals who are ready for the next step in their career. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative for a customer retention role. We need great candidates that are highly motivated, self- sufficient, committed, and coachable. Get paid training and a marketable base pay average from 14-18/h.
Our customer service representatives are the lifeline of our business! This is the reason we want the best candidates!
A Customer Service Agent will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Customer Service Agent will have the opportunity to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and retaining customers
- Establish a connection with customers to identify and anticipate their service needs
- Maintain a database of existing customers
- Work together with a friendly, supportive team to meet shared goals
- Take payments and upsell
- Promote additional services and special deals
We take pride in our customers and our customer service reputation, so if you are qualified apply today!
We need great individuals that have a high school diploma or equivalent, 1 - 2 years of experience in call center (Preferred), Bilingual (Spanish/English fluency) Preferred, but not required, excellent phone manners and a friendly positive attitude, the ability to learn quickly, and great problem-solving skills. You must be able to work any shift between 7 AM and 7 PM, Monday-Friday, No weekends!
If you got what it takes, APPLY NOW and START YOUR NEW CAREER!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)