Position Purpose -
As a Candidate Experience Specialist, located in Hopkins, Minnesota you will walk in a candidate’s shoes. This means, you will understand the process from an applicant’s perspective; delivering a consistent, transparent candidate experience from start to finish. You will be communicating with and responding to candidates quickly and at regular intervals; soliciting feedback from candidates about their experience; and providing input to changes based on candidate responses. Working hand in hand with recruiters and hiring managers, this role will be tasked with ensuring that all candidates – hired or not – have a positive experience with the company. This role will also provide administrative support to the North America Talent Acquisition Lead and be involved in employee new hire orientation, recognition and recruiting event coordination as well as other general administrative tasks.
40% - Assists in managing the candidate experience to ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience. Candidate support to the local recruiting team by escorting candidates for interviews and Talent Days; crisis management (i.e. candidate travel issues, no show interviewers, interview room double booking); preparing forms, packets and Cargill branded gifts for Talent Days.
40% - Provide administrative support to NA Talent Acquisition Lead. Provide support for other general administrative tasks for the NA Talent Acquisition team including but not limited to maintaining and updating team SharePoint, mail, supplies, invoicing, and new team member onboarding.
20% - Coordinate with other Minneapolis CES to conduct new-hire orientation activities (i.e. prepare necessary paperwork with Managers and HR Reps) and facilitate new hire orientation at the corporate campus weekly. Serve as the I-9 and e-Verify administrator for all new hires that go through corporate orientation. Provide support as needed for intern Forum and Recruiter Forum (i.e. attendee travel and daily transportation, catering, event schedules, signage and displays, technical support) and other Talent Acquisition team events.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Minimum Required Qualifications -
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, recruitment/HR background preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; ability to build strong relationships; a positive open attitude with a sense of fun
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions; desire and energy to continuously improve the overall candidate experience
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as self-start; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Taleo
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable working with minimal direction and flexibility to work as schedules of candidates align
- Ability to prioritize and look beyond own responsibilities to help team members to drive further learning of talent acquisition
- Previous HR or Recruiting experience
- Previous invoicing, billing or expense reimbursement experience
- Previous event planning experience
- Applicant tracking system experience (Taleo)
- Post high-school education (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job