- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise is currently hiring exceptional food service workers. We are looking to hire Crew Members for our locations in Beverly, MA.
Freshly Brewed Responsibilities:
- Communicate appropriately with team members, treating others fairly and with respect.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
Coffee, Donuts and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401 K Plan
- Free Meals
- Daily Tips
- Flex Hours
- Training & Development Opportunities
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Job Type: Full-time