****SIGN ON BONUS****
WE ARE GROWING!!
Bowers Plumbing, LLC is a small, locally owned business headquartered out of Puyallup, WA. We pride ourselves on the ability to meet customer needs especially in emergencies. We have a mix of residential, commercial and industrial clients focusing on Retail and Food Service industries. While we have a number of amazing employees we are always looking for bright, ambitious Plumbers to join our team.
As a Journeyman Plumber with Bowers Plumbing, LLC you will work directly with the owner and your peers on a daily basis to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We have an office staff to support you and a team environment that will make you want to come to work everyday.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Leak search/repair
- Water heater repair/replace (Gas/electric, standard/tankless)
- Cable interior/exterior residential/commercial drain lines
- Repipe waste, water, vent
- Fixture repair/replacement (Faucets, toilets, pedestal sinks etc)
- Pump repair/replacement
We expect our team members to:
- Provide top notch quality work
- Be self starters
- Enjoy working in the field and interacting directly with customers
- Be physically fit and have the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Be able to use technology to log time, prepare estimates, record service details and store customer information
- Keep all company equipment and vehicles in supreme working order
As a team member you will be provided with the following:
- Company van with all essential tools, equipment and supplies
- Gasoline card
- Company logo'd apparel
- Weekly pay and bonuses
- Monthly team breakfast
- Awesome team members
Having your license is a must.
If this sounds like you please contact our office for an interview at 253-218-1410.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: