OPPORTUNITY: ENCON Evaporators is a manufacturer of wastewater evaporation systems for industrial and commercial applications based in Hooksett, NH. We offer an excellent opportunity for a talented and proven technical support representative to join our Service, Quality and Applications team in this customer service and support role.
The responsibilities for this position are critical to ensuring that our customers have a positive experience installing, commissioning and operating their ENCON systems. Responsibilities include: providing phone support to customers during installation and commissioning; minimal technical troubleshooting over the phone, generating spare part quotes, processing purchase orders and providing operational support to ENCON Service Engineers.
This is a a full-time, salaried position with daytime business hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Competitive hourly wage/salary with Bonus potential.
- Industry leading equipment provider with 25+ years in wastewater evaporator marketplace.
- Tufts Health Plan Insurance, 401K Plan with company match, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, AD&D, Life Insurance, LTD
- Customers Include: Baldor, Borg Warner, Caterpillar, CDM, CERN, DOE, GE, Honeywell, Koyo Corp, GKN Aerospace, International Paper, Lisi Aerospace, Los Alamos National Labs, Johnson Controls, MIT, Parker Hannifin, Pepsi Cola, RR Donnelley, Saint Gobain, Stanley Black & Decker, Vermeer, U.S. Army
- Experience in chemical, electrical, or mechanical fields is strongly preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates without the preferred experience who have other relevant skill sets
- 1-3 years experience in providing technical support to industrial customers on electro-mechanical equipment is preferred Exceptions will be made for candidates with limited experience but show an aptitude for customer support on engineered products and custom systems
- Experience with pumps, valves, blowers, natural gas burners, PLCs, and an ability to interpret electrical schematics for troubleshooting purposes is a strong plus
- A proven habit of effective written and verbal communication inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working effectively with business systems and procedures commonly used by OEM manufacturers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate your ideas and thoughts to customers with a broad spectrum of expertise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to keep on task and communicate when risks present themselves
- A habit of rigorous documentation is required to update records in ENCON’s CRM
- Experience with Material Resource Planning (MRP) software is a plus
- An aptitude for problem solving with equipment that employ mechanical, electrical and chemical operating principles
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with an aptitude to work collaboratively on solving problems
- Strong computer skills including MS Office & Outlook, with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Must display sound judgment in organizing workload while providing a quality focus on the customer relationship
Job Type: Full-time