Support oversight and management of an ASCC Training Integration Cell. Support a DoD client for an Army Integrated Process Team (IPT) and participate in other relevant forums. Assist with administration of an Army Integrated Process Team (IPT). Advise the Army client on issues related to funding, including budgeting and execution. Coordinate with subordinate Training Integration Cells and other organizations across the Army Staff (ARSTAF), the DoD, and other services. Support development of policy and guidance. Support development of Training Integration Cell battle rhythm and reporting formats.
- 3+ years of experience in working at the Service HQ or DoD level
- 2+ years of experience in working with C-IED related programs or activities
- 2+ years of experience with urgent operational needs
- 2+ years of experience as a member of a dispersed or matrixed team
- 2+ experience in an Army or DoD Resource Management with focus on budgeting, or execution
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience as a member of an IPT
- Experience with working on the ARSTAF level supporting COL or GS-15 or higher led offices
- Experience in working at the Pentagon
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.