Carroll Lutheran Village, a faith based, not-for-profit CCRC in Westminster, MD has a wonderful opportunity for a Chaplain. Join our 40 year mission of service!
What You’ll Do as Carroll Lutheran Village's Chaplain:
- Provide coordinated pastoral care for residents, staff, families and friends affiliated with Carroll Lutheran Village.
- Create and conduct worship services and perform pastoral acts.
- Develop meaningful opportunities to interact with corporate and other congregations.
As Carroll Lutheran Village's Chaplain You’ll Use Your:
- Graduate degree from an accredited Lutheran seminary.
- Inclusion on, or eligible for, the active roster of ordained Lutheran ministers. Please provide documentation of such certification upon application.
- Demonstrated pastoral skills with older adults.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What You’ll Get as Carroll Lutheran Village's Chaplain:
A supportive and collaborative work environment.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Generous HRA contribution.
Paid Short, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Paid Time Off.
Contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities.
Paid Professional Development.
Use of our On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool at No Cost.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chaplaincy: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement