Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success Team, and our Partner Ecosystem of Anaplan delivery consultants do. And these teams can't function successfully without the support, direction, and guidance of our Customer Operations team!
This important position on the Anaplan Operations team gives you a fantastic opportunity to help scale our business through the evolution and growth of our Customer Success team. Working to ensure our Customer Success team members are equipped with the best enablement, tools, processes and communications they need.
PROGRAM MANAGER, CUSTOMER OPERATIONS
Are you a seasoned operations, consulting or program manager, with expertise and experience in leading world-class customer success operations functions? Are you able to put yourself in our Business Partners' shoes, and understand what they need to be truly successful in delivering and supporting Anaplan with our customers? Are you analytically minded, and able to bring together the data and metrics we need to track the health and scale of our Customer Success team? Are you cool and calm under pressure, and able to remain focused on delivering to project plans and driving results? Do you thrive in building strong relationships across cross-functional teams? Then this job is for you.
As the global Program Manager, Customer Operations, you'll report to the Sr Director, Customer Operations and collaborate closely with the regional Customer Success, Sales, Product and Field Enablement teams to help strengthen and scale the Anaplan Customer Success team.
You will be part of Anaplan's Operations team that operate globally to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and operational support that make our Customer Success team, and ultimately customers successful.
- Track leading indicators of renewals and expands, and analyze them to understand what's going well and what's not
- Determine the timing, content and enablement approach for Business Partners along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers' needs
- Provide materials and data that help Customer Success team work more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success team activities
- Interact and support the Customer Success team daily by partnering to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of renewals, upsells and customer support
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to the business based on trends
- Help Business Partners by tracking key metrics in accounts to proactively identify and eliminate churn risk when applicable
The responsibilities aren't always defined. It's critical that you have the skills, motivation and initiative to really take ownership of the Customer Operations space to help drive us forward as a company. This role requires high levels of autonomy, accountability, and integrity!
- BA/BS required. MA/MBA a bonus
- 5+ years of Operations, Program Management or Customer Success experience
- A deep understanding of the role Customer Success Managers and Consultants play in the SaaS world
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven project management capabilities
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a globally diverse team
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong reputation working with inter-disciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for process and experience scaling processes
- Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead through influence
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, Confluence, and/or Gainsight preferred
- Anaplan Model Building experience desired (Advanced excel and analytical experience a must)