ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist - Behavioral Health Integration Program in support of Naval Branch Health Clinics (NBHC) at Makalapa and Kaneohe Bay. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
About ERP International, LLC:
- Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- NO Weekends, No Call!
- 20 Days PTO, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
- Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
- Matching 401K!
- Annual CME Stipend!
- Malpractice Insurance Provided!
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Practice Specific Details and Tasks:
- Duty Hours: Work schedule shall be an 8.5 hour shift between the hours of 0730 - 1700 Monday-Friday, to include a 30 minute uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.
The Clinical Psychologist will perform a full range of clinical psychology services, to include but not limited to the following:
- The Clinical Psychologist will be functioning as a behavioral health consultant, supporting the Mental Administer programs of treatment to help medical and surgical patients deal with illness or injuries.
- Assist in treating rehabilitation patients.
- Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
- Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
- Diagnose and evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment.
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in patient’s medical record in no less than 24 hours after the patient is seen.
- Not exceed approximately 16 sessions per day to include individual and group appointments.
- Participate in group medical appointments including Shared Medical Appointments (SMA) and Drop in Group Medical Appointments (DIGMA) as requested by the PCM.
- Provide technical direction and clinical insight into relevant projects being conducted at the site of service.
- Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship or Post Doctoral Residency in professional psychology
- Experience: Minimum (1) year of clinical experience post-internship/residency, to include behavioral interventions.
- Licensure: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
- Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
- Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.