GLOBAL MARKETS DRIVING FUTURE GROWTH
The Fast Retailing Group’s mainstay brand, UNIQLO’s overriding aim is to create comfortable everyday clothes that enrich peoples’ lives. UNIQLO LifeWear is completely different to what other apparel brands are offering. It is a new, unique category of truly great clothing, offering high-quality, fashionable everyday items.
In 2017, UNIQLO has expanded to over 830 stores in Japan and 950 stores in international markets. In addition to Japan, Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan) and Southeast Asia markets are likely to be the primary drivers of future growth. By adding 100 stores annually, the size of the Greater China network will soon overtake Japan and reach our initial target of 1,000 stores.
UNIQLO’s European operation is now profitable. Over the next two or three years, we are looking to double the number of UNIQLO store in Europe, currently around 40. We will continue to embrace the local culture and historical backgrounds at each individual stores attentively, so that we can build strong and trusting relationship with respective customers and the local communities.
UNIQLO USA remains in the red, but business is steadily improving. Our focus is to transform our store operation, store expansion strategy and online sales. A strong presence in the pivotal North American market is vital if we are to build UNIQLO into a leading global brand. We will address the North American operation on solid footing and put UNIQLO on the path to becoming the world’s No.1 apparel brand.
The Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
- Manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the UNIQLO service standard
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Maintain a clean and tidy sales floor and back of house to the highest standards
- Act as fitting room attendant and assist customers with alterations fittings
- Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol, including handling of cash
- Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor with full colors and sizes
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
- Follow all company policy and procedures
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
San Mateo || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT || UNIQLO ||