Give Your Future Something To Smile About!
We are hiring for an Orthodontics Dental Assistant to join our team! The Orthodontics
Dental Assistant staff may include work in several areas:
presenting treatment plans, manage and lead a team of 15+ people that are in
multiple offices, monitor patient progress, travel around Houston is a
This position offers a huge opportunity for career growth with phenomenal earning
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an
excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, our extensive training
and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms.
Each location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to
see you succeed.
What it takes:
- 3 different Medical Plans to choose from
- Free Dental benefits for yourself, spouse, and children!
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Holidays AND PTO
- 2-5 years of orthodontics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual Preferred
- Previous experience supervising a team of 10+ that includes assistants and
- Okay with travel around Houston
- Okay with working occasional Saturdays
If you are looking for a long term position, email your resume today!