Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women's and men's designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide.DESCRIPTION Assist store team to achieve sales, expense and shrinkage objectives by executing company strategies. Ensure that the customer store experience is in alignment with the Calvin Klein Brand and company initiatives.
- Assist in store sales volume by ensuring a consistent quality customer experience in the store that delivers and environment of exceptional selling, service, and brand presentation
- Build customer focused and sales intense store team
- Support and execute company direction and initiatives
- A high energy, high impact customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Weekend and Holidays availability is a must.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.Calvin Klein is committed to equal opportunity employment.
Job Type: Part-time