BrighterInk Design Studios is looking for a creative and efficient graphic designer. The company processes about 8 projects daily and is looking someone to dive right in! We specialize in professional design work (business cards, online flyers, website and more) as well as event stationary (weddings, corporate events ect). Qualified candidates must:
- Develop original designs for but not limited to, logos, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, mailers and business cards.
- Be skilled in using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Coordinate the print production process with contracted vendor(s) from upload to delivery.
- Examples of Duties:
- Designs layouts of all printed materials with text provided by client.
- Generates vector art for use as design components in print and digital materials.
- Converts artwork built for print reproduction to files optimized for digital postings.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Compensation is pay per project with an agreed upon percentage in contract.
- Supervision: Works under the direct supervision and guidance of the Senior Designer, who establishes goals and objectives, assigns tasks and responsibilities, monitors and evaluates performance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)