Full Job Description
Intrinium is an organization that believes in putting people first. From our employees to clients, we believe that happy people are critical to the success, productivity, and profitability of the business. We transform our client’s technology and information security through secure architecture design and implementation, providing effective management of those solutions backed by strong client partnerships.
Since 2018, we have earned the distinction as the Best Place to Work in the Inland Northwest for the small business category and were ranked number #1 overall for the quality of the workplace. Want to be a part of the team?
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor.
The Sales Executive is responsible for proactively prospecting and targeting new customers through cultivating relationships and following up on leads from marketing initiatives and requests received from the company website and through partner portals. This position will have the support of engineers, consultants and sales support staff in putting together proposals and getting all agreements signed. Also responsible for selling of all Intrinium’s product and service offerings. This is a quota-carrying position that targets Small/Medium Business and mid-market customers with up to 1,000 employees.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial client contact through final contract negotiations.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and research to convert to long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Keep up with industry trends and landscape
- Proactively target new customers through cultivating relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Work effectively with sales engineering to ensure prospective customer needs are identified
- Manage actively growing pipeline
- Present Intrinium services and solutions to information security leaders (CIOs, CFOs, CISOs, VPs, Directors, Managers)
- Maintain current knowledge of Intrinium services and solutions
- 3+ years of experience in sales with a documented track record of obtaining & retaining new clients, and fostering client relationships
- Experience managing a long technical sales cycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and experience working with a CRM
- Up to 30 - 40% Travel
- Sales certifications are not required but are a plus
- Additional training in the technology field is not required but is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields
- Experience selling technology and information security-related services
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Intrinium is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
More to Know:
- Open to Applicants located anywhere in the US
- Commission Earnings Potential
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 100% Employer Paid Medical for every Team Member (Benefits Overview – 2020)
- Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 3% company match on IRA contributions after 6 months
- 8 Weeks of Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Professional Development Assistance
- Twice: Inland Northwest #1 Best Place to Work (2018 & 2019)
Is this role not an exact fit? Feel free to check out the rest of our opportunities here!
**Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter when applying**
Intrinium is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and preserving inclusive hiring practices. Intrinium, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative