- Reviews case materials to become familiar with questions under consideration;
- Searches for and summarizes relevant articles in trade magazines, law reviews, published studies, financial
reports, and similar materials for use of attorneys in the preparation of
opinions, briefs, and other legal documents;
- Prepares digests of selected
decisions or opinions which incorporate legal references and analyses of
precedents involved in areas of well-defined and settled points of law;
- Interviews potential witnesses and prepares summary interview reports for the attorney's review;
- Participates in pre-trial witness conferences, notes possible deficiencies in case materials (e.g.,
missing documents, conflicting statements) and additional issues or other
questionable matters, and requests further investigation by other agency personnel
to correct possible deficiencies or personally conducts limited investigations
at the pre-trial stage;
- Prepares and organizes trial exhibits, as required, such as statistical charts and photographic exhibits
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company