Who we are: We are a boutique Mergers & Acquisition Advisory firm.
Nature of Our Services:
- Advisory Financial Services / Facilitating Acquisitions
WORK YOU WILL DO:
Seeking an experienced financial analyst who is very strong in using Excel to analyze company financial and operational data. Candidate should have a practical knowledge of accounting, understand and has worked with accounting systems, can prepare financials, and can identify trends in revenue and expense comparing month over month / year over year.
Examples of project work would include:
- We get data on ACME company in a spreadsheet. We make a Pivot Table to be able to sort the information. We are using 4 years of information.
- ACME has 4 Divisions for TOYS - Dolls, Cars, Puzzles, and Puppets. We are presenting sales by Division comparing 4 years and calculating growth Year over Year
- ACME sells their TOYS through 4 Channels - Grocery Stores, Specialty Stores, Drug Stores, and eCommerce.
- We calculate % of sales through each Channel and each Division and the difference in GM% across all years.
- Experience - 3 years of work experience in Accounting, with relevant experience in Investment Banking or related position
- Accounting Systems - Familiar with accounting systems
- Business Intelligence - Familiar with Tableau or other business intelligence software
- Financials - Accounting experience preparing and analyzing the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and supporting schedules on Revenue by Customer, Revenue by SKU / Products.
- Communication skills – Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Computer skills – Excellent mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- College – BA or BS in business related field.
- MBA and / or Big-4 experience a plus.
Education: MBA and Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Tableau / Financial Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Exposure to Participating in M&A Transactions: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: