JOB TITLE: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – RETIREMENT DIVISION
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt, Full-time
REPORTS TO: VP of Employee Benefits and/or Manager of Retirement
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist consultants with client onboarding and retention.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Manage the overall accuracy and compliance of retirement plans, while providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Meet all requirements and obtain Series 65 Securities License within 180 days.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all personal, client, and proprietary data.
- Meet and exceed all communication & client service expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with client contacts including executives and HR staff.
- Deliver group employee education and retirement plan enrollment meetings.
- Deliver one-on-one investment advice to clients’ employees within the scope of retirement plan services.
- Conduct analysis, research, reporting tasks, and other special projects including the creation of meeting and presentation materials.
- Research legal, compliance, and administrative issues and relay information to clients in a timely manner.
- Assist with acquisition and installation of new clients, including formal proposals.
- Maintain reliable personal transportation, suitable for professional business image.
- Travel frequently (weekly/monthly) for client meetings within 4-hour driving radius.
- Travel overnight occasionally (monthly/bi-monthly) for multi-day, or multi-client trips.
- Capacity to cover all travel related expenses (hotel, airline, car rental, meals, fuel, etc.) and comply with intellicents formal expense reimbursement policy. (corporate credit card may be available for large charges)
- Meet all deadlines and work outside of normal office hours, or overtime as necessary.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Commitment to Core Values: Quality, Passion, Innovation, & Collaboration
- Customer Service Orientation: genuinely energized, excited and happy to interact with clients, provide exceptional services, and build long-term relationships.
- Personal Creditability: ability to relate to, and create trust and credibility with, individuals from any potential background, demographic, or economic circumstance.
- Communication: consistently demonstrate engaging, detailed, and grammatically accurate written and verbal communication style.
- Public Speaking: comfortable presenting to groups up to 100 individuals.
- Initiative: willing to go above and beyond to take on extra projects, solve problems, and deliver unexpectedly good service.
- Attention to Detail: ability to work independently on complex analyses and deliver custom reports accurately.
- Time management: ability to work independently, organize, and manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Team Player: ability to work well with all personalities and put the needs of the company and the client first.
- Technology: proficiency utilizing all standard office applications, especially advanced formula features in MS Excel. Demonstrate a high level of comfort with new and changing mobile applications, proprietary database systems, CRM, and other software.
MUST APPLY INTELLICENTS INC. CORE VALUES TO ALL DAILY WORK AND ACTIVITIES:
- Quality: Quality output. Consistently meeting the highest service standards.
- Innovation: Critical thinking. Always finding new ways to be more effective and efficient. New approaches to traditional concepts and ways. Smart people facing change positively. Viewing change as an opportunity for success.
- Passion: Extreme desire to help intellicents inc. be the best. Care about what we do and who we help. Connecting work with purpose.
- Collaboration: A positive team approach yields powerful results. Elevate yourself, elevate the team, and elevate outcomes. Behold the power of collaboration.
VALUED, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Spanish Language Fluency strongly preferred.
- CFP Designation.
- Investment or retirement related professional designation. (QKA, QPFC, AIF, etc.)
- Creative interest in presentation materials and familiarity with graphic design software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to drive; walk; stand; stoop; kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Normal office setting with minimal noise level. Travel as needed to client locations for employer and employee meetings.
WORKING HOURS: Relationship Managers are expected to work the core hours of the business, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST with a 1 hour lunch break. Relationship Managers are expected to work the hours necessary in order to exceed customers’ service expectations, successfully manage their workload, and meet incentive guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year