We are looking to bring in great sales people preferably with sales experience.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive and competitive. If you’re willing to commit and work hard you can have a successful career in real estate.
We offer training, great commissions splits with lower caps, administrative support and an opportunity to get out of the “income generating” mode and move into the “wealth building” mode!
We operate mostly virtual so you can work from anywhere as long as you're licensed in Texas!
*** This is a commissions only sales position ***
- Prospecting for new business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Handle all aspects of marketing for your listings
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests
- Mentor the next generation of agents (optional)
- Active Real Estate license or being in the process of getting one is a MUST
- Be quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Please do not apply if you don’t have a real estate license or already in the process of getting one!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Pay: $29,180.00 - $183,601.00 per year
- Texas real estate (Required)
- I confirm I understand this is a commissions ONLY position.
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative