Data Entry Clerk
Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? Are you hard-working and responsible? Are you passionate about joining an honest and reputable company that known for treating employees with respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Roto-Rooter is the largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. We offer an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. We currently have multiple openings at our Tuczon, AZ branch. The Roto-Rooter team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits!
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits):
Your Responsibilities as a Data Entry Clerk:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- 401(k) with employer match
- We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Organize and prioritize all work activities to ensure deadlines are met and achieved.
- Attend to customer service initiatives to meet customer satisfaction; anticipate and provide suggestions for improvements in our continuously ever expanding company.
- Assist and support daily accounting activities, and project billing.
- Collaborate and assist with fleet management tasks such as title transfers and registration.
- Provide various support to multiple office areas in conjunction with management.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Administrative role including accounting, billing, and/or payroll related tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with multiple departments and individuals at all levels of management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and with MS Excel.
- Experience with light dispatching.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, dynamic and continually changing environment.
- Flexibility, dependability and a positive outlook are key ingredients to the success and happiness of our company.
- Strong organizational, time-management and decision-making skills.
- Over the phone sales experience is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Depending on experience.