Join a team that CARES for you so you can CARE for those who NEED YOU THE MOST!
Stella Maris offers an excellent work environment, MTA transportation right to our door and some benefit offerings, too!
Free on-site training and CEU's offered year-round!
We provide work life balance and a free EAP program so the caregiver is cared for too!
To facilitate the service of meals to residents and ensure adequate dining satisfaction.
- Delivers, serves and retrieves prepared food accurately and in a timely manner, following department procedures. Makes corrections/substitutions as needed. Cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas properly, including pantry, dining tables and chairs.
- Follows all food handling regulations, to include proper wrapping, labeling, dating, and storage of food.
- Literacy and communication skills in English required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lb. and push cart weighing 300 lb.
- Pleasant disposition and ability to work efficiently under pressure required.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.