Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Media Production/Services Specialist opportunity for our customer in Los Alamos, New Mexico for the Los Alamos Facility.
Full time position. Active Q or L clearance preferred. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Video production: Shooting and editing classified and unclassified video and audio to document processes, experiments, training, public relations, talks, and presentations and exporting to determined mediums. Researches, prepares, and produces high-quality digital video content for communication products to both internal and external audiences. Works as a team member with other media specialists.
Specific duties may include interacting with customer organizations to analyze and develop visual media content and advising customers of Laboratory media policies, procedures and best practices.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of specialized area plus working knowledge of other related fields. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Contributes to the development of organization’s goals and objectives. Works under limited direction; receives general instructions on new assignments. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Determines approach to solutions, plans schedule and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of video production, visual storytelling and related technology.
- Knowledge of the Laboratory’s records management policies, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of legal requirements affecting media production.
- Experience planning and creating collaborative audiovisual productions.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions to problems.
- Skilled in the conceptualization of major elements of media production and related programs/policies, including the delivery of clear and concise communication to appropriate employees and managers.
- Skilled in verbal and written communications and in negotiating with customers and vendors.
- Position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website:
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- related: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off