About the Job, We are currently looking for Informatica MDM Developer/ Architect. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
- Experience as lead/architect in solution design using Informatica MDM version 10
- Experience in Cloud Implementations (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Ability to setup the Informatica environment in the DEV, TST and PRD landscapes
- Design MDM data domains per project requirements
- Configure Informatica Data Director (IDD) per MDM project requirements
- Configure MDM Hub per project requirements
- Integrate Informatica MDM and IDQ
- Use Address Doctor/other cleansing tools for cleansing and standardization of data
- Implement data profiling processes in IDQ
- Build IDQ data services and other enhancements per requirements
- Develop ETL between systems as required
- Write Oracle PL/SQL code to create and maintain database objects
- Implement data conversions including mappings between systems
- Implement Business Entity Services / SIF Services using Java
- Create a common framework for error and exception handling, status reporting and restart.
- Develop scheduling streams to schedule the maps, verify dependencies and report job status.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10+ years of experience on designing and implementing solutions on Informatica MDM
- Should have worked with Informatica Power Center on SAP R3 and Oracle systems
- Strong background in establishing operational framework for Informatica based tasks
- Should be able to train in-house resources.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.EEO/M/F/V/H
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- azure: 1 year (Preferred)