A Patient Sitter is an unlicensed non-certified assistive person who assists with activities of daily living and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, preferred.
2. Current BLS (AHA) within 30 days of hire and maintain current.
3. Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
4. Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician’s office preferred
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
Work Type: Per Diem
Legend: Shift 1=Day, 2=Evening, 3=Night, 4=Varied.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department.
EEO is the law poster.