The Implementation Specialist will have responsibility for managing new client project implementation under the supervision of the Implementation Manager. This includes but is not limited to working closing with clients and other departments to coordinate project implementation activities, assisting clients with set-up decisions, reviewing, and assisting with access to Payers. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the overall success of new client implementations.
This person will need to have a minimum 2 plus years in software training, support, and/or implementation. Health Care experience, specifically with Medicare contractors is a plus. Must possess excellent analytical, time management, comprehension and customer service skills including excellent verbal communication skills, written communication skills, and well developed active listening and relationship building skills. Proven success record of working with internal and external clients.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitors new client implementation plan in accordance with contract agreement to meet customer expectations.
- Listens and responds effectively to internal and external questions; resolves problems to above satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to increase customer satisfaction; measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations.
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned project implementations, working closely with the client and internal team.
- Produces an appropriate quantity of work; does not get bogged down in unnecessary detail; able to manage multiple advanced tasks; able to determine urgency in a meaningful and practical way; organizes and schedules work for self.
- Organizes and maintains meticulous notes and file structures.
- Displaying team approach in regards to working together to complete all tasks or exceeding department deadlines is essential to the success of eSolutions.
- Completes continuing education of products, services, industry updates, yearly HIPAA and Leadership training.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- PC proficiency, use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates strong technical knowledge, with superior ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Communicates effectively with a diverse group of clients, internal departments and management levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks; able to determine urgency and priorities with a team setting
- Proven ability to effectively manage and organize assigned tasks and workflow
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
- protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- execute particular security processes or activities;
- ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
- report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, eSolutions offers a relaxed and engaging work atmosphere with excellent benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K with matching
- Bonus programs
- Eligibility for semiannual and annual bonuses after the completion of one year of service
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Day Care Provider
- Company Kitchen
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year, 120 Hours year two
- Company Sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
We know that our employees work hard, so we offer a strong compensation package that includes: base salary, commissions, annual year-end bonus and much more. Additionally, we offer a benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Voluntary 125C Flex spending, PTO and 401K with matching are also part of our benefits package.