- Data Entry
- Sales Experience
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
AD1 Global is looking for Administrative Assistant to support the Corporate Sales Team in their Orlando office. This person will report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate will be very organized, proficient with Microsoft office Suite, and, preferably, bilingual in Spanish.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Prepares power point presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
- Responsible for setting up, scheduling and booking the Director of Sales my personal groups
- Coordinate reports for the Director of Sales or other members of the S&M team as needed.
- Send out all communications with all my external or internal groups and communications between properties and sales teams.
- Assist with loading blocks and meeting space in sales pro.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- At Least 1 in year in sales or an administrative type roll.
- Type 50 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using Sales Pro.
- Customer Service skills and ability to problem soft.
- Very organized with ability to multitask and work on several projects at once.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)