We are looking for software developers with low to intermediate level of experience, and who are looking to grow in the internet technology and software industry in a fast growing insurance technology company. We build advanced software and internet applications which tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems, to leading edge, innovative, front end web software technology. We embrace the newest technologies, and software paradigms, and place an extreme emphasis on both software architecture and client usability. This effort leads to the building of innovative technology, not only in our industry, but in the overall IT industry. Considered individuals are software developers with low to intermediate experience, but with an extreme intelligence, aptitude to learn, and drive to innovate. Individuals should be hardworking, with a proven track record of having excelled. Only the highest level individuals will be considered for this unique opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Learn advanced technical skills by attending in-house and external courses, and reading relevant books and articles.
- Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- Application development
- Unit testing
- Performing other related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Programming experience in any Object Oriented Programming Language (i.e. C++, C#, Java/J2EE, Microsoft.NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to comprehend complex programming and data structures
- Team player, self-motivated and eager to learn; must be able to work and contribute to a group
- Strong passion to learn new technologies
- Motivated and creative problem solvers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- H1B sponsorship available
- 15 days of PTO
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Full health benefits
- Employee 401k Plan
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top insurance technology companies in the nation
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)