**This position may be eligible for a $4000 sign-on bonus with 18 months of RN experience or a $2500 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus
Avera Outpatient Hemodialysis
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
o Primarily 5:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday
o Grow and develop in the dialysis field.
o Continuing education and leadership development opportunities
o Develop and be trained as a Charge Nurse.
Long Term Relationships:
o Form meaningful relationships with patients and their families/support systems.
o Live the Avera mission through your daily work.
Education and Experience:
Certification and Licensure:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Nephrology Certification preferred.