Primary Role: Maintain good working knowledge of all covers and assembly operations from order placement to shipment of product. Test, inspect and audit in process, finished and stored products, as well, incoming material for conformance to all specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must maintain a professional attitude and set and maintain the quality expectations of the facility
- Maintain and manage quality documents and SOPs
- Process RMA’s as needed. Complete RMA worksheet and submit to Plant Manager as directed
- Tracking and manage non-conformance Materials
- Assist production in purging non-conforming material and completing reject tags
- Organize and purge material from the non-conforming material area as directed
- Report all items out of specification to Plant Manager
- Assist Plant Manager with special tasks as requested
- Maintain a clean and neat work area
- Maintain acceptable attendance per company policy
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Adheres to all quality assurance programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing procedures.
- Must know how to use various measuring instruments. (The ability to use rulers/tape measures, calipers)
- Excellent math skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills (Spreadsheets, Database and Word Processing).
- Ability to read prints
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 10 hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Precision Measurement Equipment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lean Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lean: 3 years (Preferred)
- Counting: 3 years (Preferred)