We are looking for a candidate with fantastic customer service skills, highly organized and ready to learn within our Oral Surgery facility.
*Dental Experience is a bonus*
Our office hours are 7:30am- 3:30 pm daily.
Please note you must do the phone interview questions on Indeed.
*Job Location: Richmond Hill, GA. As we grow, your main office location TDB, between Savannah & Richmond Hill*
General Purpose: Attend to patients on the phone and in person. Co-ordinate and organize appointments to facilitate the efficient running of the Oral Surgery office.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Verify and update patient information
- Inform patients of the dental office procedures and policy.
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled.
- Enter all relevant patient information into WINOMS software
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
- Answer and manage incoming calls with a pleasant demeanor.
- Respond and comply to requests for information
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Check daily appointment schedule
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
- Fill in cancellations and no-shows
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
- Prepare and mail billing statements
- Prepare claims for dental insurance
- Arrange supporting documents for insurance claims
- Maintain a professional reception area
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- General education degree or high school diploma
- Knowledge of Dental Terminology, procedures and diagnosis
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications (WINOMS)
- Knowledge of general admin and clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of dental insurance.
Key competencies and Skills
- communication skills
- information collection and management
- planning and organizing (BIG ONE)
- customer service skills (BIG ONE)
- Team Work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Dental Front Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, GA (Required)